Saturday 10 November 2012

Wonderful view


November 10
Ubirr, where there were more wonderful rock drawings, walking up to the height of that point of land where we were treated to a 360 degree view of the local environment.

Throughout this whole trip, I’ve been thinking of the astrospouse, and how much he would’ve loved this all so far.

I’ve got a sore throat today – frack me can’t I get better now?  C’mon body – cooperate.

We were reminded constantly to keep drinking – the bus drivers along the way have had water jugs under the bus to keep our bottles topped up.  

Back to Darwin on the bus. 

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks but do you think I'd be happy with crack 'o' dawn wake ups to get on the da bus ? sorry to hear about your sore throat, do they sell Riccola down there ? how's everyone enjoying the trip and weather so far?

    ReplyDelete